Dr Mohamed El Toukhy
MBChB, MRCP, FRCA, MA (Critical Care), Fellowship & Diploma in Pain Management
Dr Mohamed El Toukhy is the chronic pain management lead at King’s College Hospital London in Dubai. He trained in the United Kingdom starting back in 2003, He practiced in many hospitals across the southwest of England including Southampton university hospital where he completed his training, he was awarded a fellowship in pain medicine from the faculty of pain medicine, royal college of anaesthetists in London. He also gained an impressive array of qualifications, including an MBChB, an MRCP, an FRCA and a Masters in Critical Care. Dr El Toukhy was awarded a Diploma in Pain Medicine from Cardiff university, UK.
We have the most promising and leading Pain management specialist doctors in all over Dubai. Pain is one of the most common reasons people mostly go to the doctor or miss their work, and it is a leading cause of disability worldwide. This is a condition that can affect both children and elderly and that the symptoms may range from sudden or acute pain, sub-acute ache or chronic pain.
What we Offer
We offer an assortment of medicines to our patients. By utilizing progressed MRI checking, we can explore the fundamental reasons of your pain torment and educate answers for assist you with diminishing concerning the torment. The medicines include:
- Multidisciplinary care
- Minimally invasive pain management procedures
- Multi-modal analgesia
- Advanced procedures such as facet joint and sacroiliac joint
- Referral for surgery when appropriate
His Other Areas of Interest Include:
- Diagnosis and management of sciatica pain
- Discogenic pain
- Diagnosis and management of neuropathic pain
- Head and face pain
- Joint pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Radiofrequency ablation
The following interventions are offered by the pain clinic:
- X ray guided epidural injection (caudal, lumbar, thoracic and cervical).
- Radio frequency denervation for back pain (cervical, lumbar and thoracic).
- Sacroiliac joint injection and radio frequency denervation
Genicular nerve radio frequency denervation for chronic knee pain.
- Head and face pain.
- Hip joint injections and radio frequency treatment.
- Selective nerve blocks for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- Facet joint injections.
- Trigger point injections.